Friday, April 16, 2010

1, 2, three.

Doing something I usually don't do and posting a chain thing I got tagged in. Mainly because I have too much on my plate today.

A. Three names I go by:


1. Lar

2. LaLa

3. SugarPig


B. Three places I've lived:

1. Pinetops

2. Greenville

3. Wilmington


C. Three of my idols:

1. Cecily von Ziegesar

2. Sandra Bulluck

3. Jackie O


D. Three things I like to look at:

1. The wide, beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island

2. Old southern homes, especially the ones in Charleston

3. Christmas Trees from underneath when they're lit. i love to lay on the tree skirt and look up at the way the lights look from the inside out


E. Three places I have been:

1. The Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN

2. Kiawah Island resort

3. Zip-lining in the St. Lucian rain forest


F. Three of my proudest accomplishments:


1. Graduating early from ECU, despite failing and re-taking a few classes, losing credits when I transferred from UNCW and being told I couldn't do it by my stupid advisor

2. Re-doing Mammy's house to make it my own

3. Not killing Sookie yet.


G. Three things I love to eat:

1. Shrimp Tempura from Ichiban

2. Mema Dean's flour bread & chocolate sop

3. Peanut butter & banana sandwiches on toasted bread


H. Three things I want to do someday:

1. Own an entire season of Lilly

2. Publish the book I'm working on

3. Gamble in Las Vegas


I. Three things I am looking forward to this year:


1. LP & Ryan's wedding (next weekend!)

2. Working 4 ten hour days so that I have Friday's off this summer

3. Finishing painting the kitchen chairs & the island in our house

No comments:

Post a Comment