Thursday, April 1, 2010

bright, beautiful birds

I've developed a new obsession with birds. Not like actual birds, but decorating with them. I found this lamp online and it made me want to decorate an entire room in the print. Then I started doing bad things like visiting Pottery Barn & Pier One websites looking for birds. But the more I looked, the more I found that most of the bird decor was for nurseries. And we know how I feel about babies. Now I can't get decorating ideas out of my head. I don't even care if it's a nursery or just a new idea for a room. I want bird stuff. Look at this precious room (it is a nursery, but the ideas could be used elsewhere). I also found a bunch of pretty prints, like this one: .
However, if I spend another dime at a HomeGoods or Pier 1, Mr. Edmondson might just divorce me. So I will have to wait for an excuse to redo a room.
Therefore, I will kill the first person who steals my bird decor idea before I pop out a youngen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment