Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No time, but lots of words

I have been running around like a crazy person organizing Artsplosion and other fun ECPS events this week, and therefore I haven't had time to post anything. So really quick while I am on my lunch break, I give you this to think about....

How come radio stations boycotted Chris Brown's music when he allegedly beat Rihanna (who I honestly want to beat myself, no me gusta), but when Michael Jackson molested little boys we honor his name as if he were a god?

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with Chris hitting Rihanna, or any man or woman hitting another person... but I think a grown man molesting children then lying about it and paying them off is much, much worse.

Chris at least apologized and has sought treatment and continues to try to improve himself, where Michael Jackson just pretended the whole thing didn't happen.

It happened.

That's all... happy Wednesday kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment