Thursday, April 8, 2010

thou shalt not covet... a lot

Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbor's."


You know what that verse doesn't say? "Thou shalt not covet things that are carried by Nordstrom, Saks, Lilly Pulitzer (or any other amazing store)".
Since the bible has given me the go ahead, here are the top ten things I want so badly for my spring/summer wardrobe.
1) The Roslyn skirt from Lilly. It is the perfect length to wear to work, church or just to dinner. Especially in this pattern with the precious lace strip down the front! Only $118 (which is about $100 more than I can afford right now)
2) Coach's "Grafitti Poppy" satchel. I die. Retails around $198


3)Now, I like this Ralph Lauren one-piece, but I already have a navy one-piece from them, I want this suit but in a prettier color, preferably pink. And at a cheaper price please.


4) Lilly's new Cocoa dress for $178. Perfection. That is all I have to say.

5) A cute canvas slip on sneaker like these from Tory Burch that cost $95 (a very low price considering they're Tory Burch)

6) This Milly "Palm Frond Half Moon Cami" love the colors and the cut too bad it costs $213

7) A one-shouldered dress with embellishments like this Tibi dress (which costs so much, I refuse to type the numbers)

8)A white watch. I would loooove a Chanel watch, but the one I like is $6k...let's be reasonable here. Hopefully, one that looks like this will just fall in my lap around September 27th :)


9) A summer without crutches


10) Abs like these:

No comments:

Post a Comment