Monday, May 10, 2010

crazy 8's

I was recently tagged in this 8 things survey, so I feel obliged to do one :_

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. Big Bang Theory
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Accidentally on Purpose
4. The Office
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Rules of Engagement
7. Deadliest Catch
8. Desperate Housewives

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink (Casual Dinning List):
1. On the Square
2. La Mama's
3. Finelli's
4. Wimpie's
5. The Oceanic in Wilmington
6. Panera Bread
7. Ichiban
8. Hibachi Express

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Pirate football season (ARRRGHHH!)
2. T-shirt & Rainbow weather
3. Easter (when I can begin wearing Lilly again)
4. Time with family
5. Christmas
6. The day I tell my parents they're going to be grandparents (it'll be awhile)
7. Getting home from work and getting trampled by Sookie
8. Spending time with friends

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
1. I ate the Wendy's famous chicken & broccoli casserole
2. Josh & I gave presents to our mom's and grandma's
3. I lost several straight pins somewhere while sewing the ECPS Relay banner
4. I watched Deadliest Catch with Josh's grandparents for 2 hours
5. I went to Webbs Chapel
6. I cried thinking about Mema Kay not being here to celebrate Mother's day
7. I felt faint all of a sudden in Walmart and had to drink a cold drink
8. I controlled my rage thinking about an ugly situation

8 Thinks I Like About Winter:
1. Thick cable-knit sweaters
2. BOOTS!
3. Hot chocolate at night
4. Christmas :)
5. Bringing out pine-scented candles
6. Wearing thick socks
7. Being cold enough to snuggle under the comforter w/ Josh
8. Celebrating with family during New Years & Christmas

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. New Lilly bathing suit
2. Personalized floor mats for my new car
3. A trip back to St. Lucia
4. A pair of PLAIN SILVER FLATS!
5. Papa Dude to stop drinking
6. Being around 30 lbs. lighter
7. A pale blue Longchamp bag (my dark purple looks to winter-y)
8. Black Jack Rogers

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. Writing
2. Family
3. Joshua
4. Sookie
5. Justice
6. My faith
7. Labels (i realize how shallow that is)
8. Making people laugh

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often:
1. "So, how bout"
2. Ridicurous
3. Have a good one!
4. Reeeeally?
5. Good lord.
6. i Die.
7. BLAH
8. No WAY!

8 Things I Have Learned From the Past:
1. there are no mistakes, just lessons learned
2. it's possible to make enemies become friends
3. sometimes friendships ends, but it's okay
4. do not try to carry heavy furniture up and down steps if you want to keep your knee
5. never give up.
6. just blindly sending out resumes will not get you a job
7. god answers prayers
8. bad knees + cha cha slide = bad news.

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See:
1. Ireland
2. Teluride, Colorado
3. Venice, Italy
4. Naples, CA
5. Belize
6. the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale in PA
7. Burmingham, AL
8. Spokane, Washington

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
1. Money
2. To brush up on my Spanish
3. PLAIN SILVER FLATS
4. To lose 30 lbs.
5. To paint my toenails
6. To paint my kitchen island to actually match my kitchen
7. A membership to a gym
8. To stop typing and get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment