Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Less red, now pink


The sunburn is already starting to go in a little thanks to a bottle of Solar Recover that I purchased at Bert's Surf Shop.
I was a little skeptical at first of this $12 potion, but before I bought it I googled "cures for sunscreen" and read that Lavender Oil and Vitamin E are good for sunburn, well this spray bottle contains both those things.
I've been spraying it on myself 3x a day and it is really taking the burning, tightness, itchiness and redness out of my burn.
The best part is that it isn't tested on animals and it made out of all natural ingredients. It was developed by a coupe in California who spend a lot of time in the sun and needed something that would help their burn heal faster. Regular aloes cost around $7 and this is a little more expensive at $12, it works so much better and doesn't leave you sticky and gross feeling. Learn more about Solar Recover at http://www.solarrecover.com/index.php :)
Before



After

No comments:

Post a Comment