Wednesday, December 22, 2010

{almost}Wordless Wednesday: Songs the radio has killed for me

You know those songs you really like the first time they come out, but then the radio completely murders them by playing them over and over and over and over again? Here are a few of them (some old, some newer) that I once enjoyed hearing, but now have a complete spaz attack as I try to turn the station when their intro begins...

"Airplanes Part II" by B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams & Eminem

"Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys

ANYTHING by Taylor Swift. I love her music and buy her CDs just to hear her good songs that the radio hasn't played out. In fact, my husband calls songs that have been over-played "Taylor Swift-ed"

Drake's "Over" - adore Drake, hate this song now


Nicki Minaj's "See Right Through Me" - once again, love her, despise the song

"Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem & Rihanna (don't even get me started on how much I despise these lyrics since she was "abused" by Chris Brown then sings a song that talks about abusing a woman like it's no big deal.... grr)

"Nothin On You" by Bruno Mars & B.O.B.


Jason Derulo's "In My Head"

No comments:

Post a Comment