With my growing belly I can no longer see my legs when looking down, let alone see them well enough to shave them. And with baby being so low, I can't really bend over to shave them without taking several long breaks to catch my breath and give baby some room.
Needless to say, my legs are looking very furry.
So, I thought to myself i should just get that Veet stuff that you just rub on then let the shower wash it off.
Well... I have used Veet before and had no problems (besides disliking the nauseating smell), but apparently pregnant skin = super sensitive skin.
I put one stripe of lotion on my leg and it immediately began tingling, burning and pretty much feeling like my calf was wrapped in angry, stinging hornets.
I stuck my leg under the water and washed it off but not before it turned one stripe of skin into an angry red, bumpy and swollen mass.
Luckily, I still have a shower seat from when I had knee surgery so I just plopped on the seat and propped my legs up against the shower wall to shave. Sadly, I couldn't shave the angry red stripe on my right leg so now I have one long strip of hairy-ness. Very sexy.



No comments:
Post a Comment