I usually give my red a little boost, but lately I've just let it assume its more natural auburn color. But no matter what, I am still happy to have unique-colored hair even if the world is enjoying things like "Kick a Ginger Day". Not only am I proud to be a Ginger, but I would be MORE than happy for our child to be born with red hair - which there is a good chance of since Josh's beard and sideburns are red too.
Famous Redheads
![]() |
| Debra Messing |
![]() |
| Alyson Hannigan with her precious little ginger girl :) |
![]() |
| Christina Hendricks - she gets bonus points because she is also a curvy woman |
![]() | |
| Old school ginger, Rita Hayworth - actress from the 40s |
![]() |
| The ridiculously hilarious Emma Stone |
![]() |
| The original hilarious redhead - Lucille Ball |
![]() | |
| Isla Fisher |
![]() |
| Maureen O'Hara |
![]() |
| Amy Adams |
![]() |
| Bree Van de Camp oops, I mean Marcia Cross |
![]() |
| Rachel McAdams |
![]() |
| One of my favorite gingers, Ariel |
![]() | |||
| The Weasleys! |
![]() |
| Kari Byron from Mythbusters |
![]() |
| 80s ginger - Molly Ringwald |
![]() |
| Danneel Harris - from One Tree Hill & Harold & Kumar Escape Guantanamo Bay |
![]() |
| Kate Walsh |
![]() |
| And of course, Miss Julia Roberts |
You may have noticed that I left off Lindsay Lohan... she has lost her privileges to be called a Ginger.





















I lol'd (literally) about the lindsay lohan part. ha I think red hair is gorgeous and have actually debated dying my plain brown hair an auburn shade! :)
ReplyDeleteMy brother is the 5th straight generation of red heads in my mother's family. I have to admit I am happy he got the red curly hair and not me, mainly because curly hair comes with it and I don't want that. Redheads are great people.
ReplyDeleteI have red hair but it never shows up in pictures, only in person. But I love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC
Redheads are my favourite - but I hate to break it to you, Christina Hendricks is not a real redhead. She's naturally blonde.
ReplyDelete