Friday, December 3, 2010

Fashionable Friday: Christmas - Maternity Style

Ahh, Christmas time - time for holiday party dresses, family gatherings, presents and tacky Christmas sweaters.

This year, none of my usual Christmas party attire will fit due to the 32 week baby bump I will be sporting, so I am thinking it may cause for some ironic/wonderfully tacky maternity t-shirts (worn under a red or green sweater of course).....




Or.. if I have to go to a semi-fancy Holiday party, I like these dresses under $30 at Target (with some tights and flats).



So here's to all that's merry and bright... and round and bumpy.

5 comments:

  1. I like the present tshirt..too cute! target always has the cutest maternity clothes, I find myself wandering into that section, picking something cute up and then realizing its maternity size..ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The present shirt is to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the present t-shirt, the cowl neck dress, and the last dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to check out resalematernity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to check out resalematernity.com

    ReplyDelete