Thursday, October 13, 2011

back from Beech

Good evening darlings! I hope you have all had a wonderful week so far, the fam and I returned from Beech Mountain, NC on Tuesday and we had a great time. The weather was in the high 50s - low 60s and the leaves were turning colors the whole time we were there (my favorite part of a NC fall).






Our cabin was awesome and had an entire floor designated for entertaining. A giant wrap around couch (where poor John John spent the entire trip since he was sick), very large flat screen, air hockey table, pool table and game system were the only things in the room so the boys were in heaven. It was also the only room with carpet so Sawbug spent quite some time crawling around there.



and can I getta hottub?

Here are some pics we took at a lake not far from the cabin.

angry baby.
Sawbug, happy with his hungry caterpillar 

a really cool ropes playground













this my friends is a Wooly Warm - every second weekend in Oct. Banner Elk, NC holds the Wooly Warm Festival dedicated to his little guy 

Check back tomorrow for pics from Blowing Rock &; Cone Manor and hear about my husband and his grassy butt :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love watching the leaves change color.

    ReplyDelete