I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"
I have been working late a lot and poor Josh has been fending for himself with takeout and other quick fixes so he can eat AND take care of the Sawbug. So, I have been pinning some quick and easy recipes along with lots of crockpot and freezer meal ideas too.
![]() |
| Freezer meals, so much easier than trying to come home and throw something together via |
![]() |
| So glad someone has found a way to cook in the crockpot without using heavy , creamy soups or cream cheese. via |
I have also found some great cooking tips and tricks via Pinterest.
![]() |
| Love this, I am forever forgetting special ingredients like honey or mayo. via |
![]() |
| For the mathematically challenged (like myself), this is a perfect conversion "chart" via |
![]() |
| Substitutes for baking ingredients via |
Btw, say a quick prayer (or send happy thoughts if you're not a pray-er), my BP is doing weird stuff again so I have a dr apptmt today at 2.






These are some awesome tips!! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday LOVE <3
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
I love finding recipes on Pinterest. I need to start making them though!
ReplyDelete