Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"

I have been working late a lot and poor Josh has been fending for himself with takeout and other quick fixes so he can eat AND take care of the Sawbug. So, I have been pinning some quick and easy recipes along with lots of crockpot and freezer meal ideas too.
Freezer meals, so much easier than trying to come home and throw something together
via

So glad someone has found a way to cook in the crockpot without using heavy , creamy soups or cream cheese.
via

I have also found some great cooking tips and tricks via Pinterest.
Love this, I am forever forgetting special ingredients like honey or mayo.
via

For the mathematically challenged (like myself), this is a perfect conversion "chart"
via

Substitutes for baking ingredients
via
Btw, say a quick prayer (or send happy thoughts if you're not a pray-er), my BP is doing weird stuff again so I have a dr apptmt today at 2. 

2 comments:

  1. These are some awesome tips!! Thanks :)

    Happy Wednesday LOVE <3
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding recipes on Pinterest. I need to start making them though!

    ReplyDelete