Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting...

I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"!


I have already started making my Christmas list this year and it is SO much easier on Pinterest. Instead of sending my mom/aunt/mother-in-law links to a bunch of separate sites, I can send them all to my Chirstmas List board.

Now I am not making a list already because I am greedy or love presents (well, not only because I love presents) I am already making a list because last year I ended up asking for a bunch of things I didn't really want just to complete my list. So this year, my list is well thought out and such.

Delias Ikat Printed Blouse - yes, Delias.
via
Only with "Edmondson" in Gold not Olivia... because that would be weird.
via
True Blood Season 3 on DVD
from Marley Lilly of course - I want one in black & white damask with my initials in hot pink
via
lovely green dress from Target for only $24.99
via
No, I am not in Tri Delt, but this Lilly Pulitzer phone/ID wristlet is just too perfect  and it only comes in the sorority prints - the Delta Delta Delta one is my fave.
via

9 comments:

  1. first of all...i giggled when i saw that the shirt was from delias...my favorite all time store in high school :)
    secondly, the picnic basket it amazing...i have one (not monogrammed) and we use it for everything! love love love it! so go get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need that blouse... love it! Great pins :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of these things too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea! I've been wanting that clutch and market tote too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted about those marley lilly clutches a while back..I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea... to 'pin' your Christmas wish list! I like it! ..and I may have to steal it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want one of those clutches. and i'm not even a monogram fan.

    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love those wristlets... will I get looked at funny if I get one even if I'm not a sorority girl? lol I'm gonna need to start a Christmas list board now...
    *Krystina
    www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your list! I'm def going to add that cute basket to my list...only in light blue for the tarheels! Thanks for getting my wheels turning on the Xmas list...I LOVE that it's time to get started on that!

    ReplyDelete