Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Target Tuesday: Sweater Weather

I am linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday!

It is FINALLY starting to get cooler in Eastern North Carolina which means sweater weather is fast approaching. I can seriously hardly wait. These are the sweaters I am dying over at Target right now (if you follow me on Pinterest then you probably already saw all of these since I pinned them to my Birthday Wish List board).
Mossimo Turtle-Neck Sweater Dress $29.99
Mossimo Women's Ultra-Soft Cowl Neck Sweater $22.99
Mossimo Women's Cowl-Neck Sweater Dress (this is a re-post but it is to precious not to mention) $32.99
Mossimo Scoop Neck Pullover Sweater $18

Merona Belted Cable-Knit Sweater Dress $34.99
Mossimo Boyfriend Caridgan $22.99 

3 comments:

  1. Loove the sweaters! The purple one is my favorite :) Cardigans, jackets & boots are the only reason I love cold weather!

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need a cowl neck dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love target's sweaters! i bought about a million of them last year!

    ReplyDelete