Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Target Tuesday: Flat Out Awesome.

first of all, please continue to ignore my messy layout as I try to make it look how I want it to...


Linking up with the darling Tara @ fabulous but evil for Target Tuesday!




My smart self rolled over my pinky toe with a shopping cart (maybe Jesus made me do it because I was spending too much money at the store...) and had to say goodbye to my pink toe nail. Right now, my heels are all KILLING my feet so I think that is Jesus' way of saying "go forth my child and purchase some killer flats, and tell Josh i said it was okay." I can't argue with the big guy...

I am loving these purple flats, but can't decide which pair is the most awesome..

Women's Merona® Marlis Suede Sliver Wedge Shoes - Purple $24.99


Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Purple $12.99


Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Ona Ballet Flats -Purple Patent $14.99


Then there are these hot bronze and gold ones...

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Bronze $12.99

And since I stretched my other black pair out beyond recognition due to my pregnancy-induced elephantitis of the foot, I believe I deserve a new pair of black ones too. I really like the squared toe on this one.


Women's Glaze by Adi Microsuede Snip Toe Flat - $21.99


....and if I get purple flats I obviously need a purple bag too.


LPLP Linea Pelle Tote - Purple $34.99


6 comments:

  1. All three pairs of purple flats are cute!! Decisions decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a black pair of odell flats and love them! I need to find them in purple and bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag, I'm really into purple these days so it's right up my alley! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the market for some new flats, but when I went to Target I was nervous they would all quickly blister my heels and be a waste of money...Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bag!!!! Great fall color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get the 3rd pair of purple flats (the ones with the elastic back)...They take FOREVER to break in and the elastic back is really annoying.

    ReplyDelete