first of all, please continue to ignore my messy layout as I try to make it look how I want it to...
Linking up with the darling Tara @ fabulous but evil for Target Tuesday!
My smart self rolled over my pinky toe with a shopping cart (maybe Jesus made me do it because I was spending too much money at the store...) and had to say goodbye to my pink toe nail. Right now, my heels are all KILLING my feet so I think that is Jesus' way of saying "go forth my child and purchase some killer flats, and tell Josh i said it was okay." I can't argue with the big guy...
I am loving these purple flats, but can't decide which pair is the most awesome..
![]() |
Women's Merona® Marlis Suede Sliver Wedge Shoes - Purple $24.99 |
![]() |
Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Purple $12.99 |
![]() |
Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Ona Ballet Flats -Purple Patent $14.99 |
Then there are these hot bronze and gold ones...
![]() |
Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Bronze $12.99 |
And since I stretched my other black pair out beyond recognition due to my pregnancy-induced elephantitis of the foot, I believe I deserve a new pair of black ones too. I really like the squared toe on this one.
![]() |
Women's Glaze by Adi Microsuede Snip Toe Flat - $21.99 |
....and if I get purple flats I obviously need a purple bag too.
![]() |
LPLP Linea Pelle Tote - Purple $34.99 |







All three pairs of purple flats are cute!! Decisions decisions.
ReplyDeleteI have a black pair of odell flats and love them! I need to find them in purple and bronze!
ReplyDeleteI love that bag, I'm really into purple these days so it's right up my alley! lol
ReplyDeleteI'm in the market for some new flats, but when I went to Target I was nervous they would all quickly blister my heels and be a waste of money...Thoughts?
ReplyDeleteLove that bag!!!! Great fall color too :)
ReplyDeleteDon't get the 3rd pair of purple flats (the ones with the elastic back)...They take FOREVER to break in and the elastic back is really annoying.
ReplyDelete