It is FINALLY starting to get cooler in Eastern North Carolina which means sweater weather is fast approaching. I can seriously hardly wait. These are the sweaters I am dying over at Target right now (if you follow me on
Pinterest then you probably already saw all of these since I pinned them to my Birthday Wish List board).
 |
| Mossimo Turtle-Neck Sweater Dress $29.99 |
 |
| Mossimo Women's Ultra-Soft Cowl Neck Sweater $22.99 |
 |
| Mossimo Women's Cowl-Neck Sweater Dress (this is a re-post but it is to precious not to mention) $32.99 |
 |
| Mossimo Scoop Neck Pullover Sweater $18 |
 |
| Merona Belted Cable-Knit Sweater Dress $34.99 |
 |
| Mossimo Boyfriend Caridgan $22.99 |
Loove the sweaters! The purple one is my favorite :) Cardigans, jackets & boots are the only reason I love cold weather!
ReplyDelete-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven
I seriously need a cowl neck dress!
ReplyDeletelove target's sweaters! i bought about a million of them last year!
ReplyDelete