I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"!
I have already started making my Christmas list this year and it is SO much easier on Pinterest. Instead of sending my mom/aunt/mother-in-law links to a bunch of separate sites, I can send them all to my Chirstmas List board.
Now I am not making a list already because I am greedy or love presents (well, not only because I love presents) I am already making a list because last year I ended up asking for a bunch of things I didn't really want just to complete my list. So this year, my list is well thought out and such.
![]() |
| Delias Ikat Printed Blouse - yes, Delias. via |
![]() |
| Only with "Edmondson" in Gold not Olivia... because that would be weird. via |
| True Blood Season 3 on DVD |
![]() |
| from Marley Lilly of course - I want one in black & white damask with my initials in hot pink via |
![]() |
| lovely green dress from Target for only $24.99 via |
![]() |
| No, I am not in Tri Delt, but this Lilly Pulitzer phone/ID wristlet is just too perfect and it only comes in the sorority prints - the Delta Delta Delta one is my fave. via |






first of all...i giggled when i saw that the shirt was from delias...my favorite all time store in high school :)
ReplyDeletesecondly, the picnic basket it amazing...i have one (not monogrammed) and we use it for everything! love love love it! so go get one!
I so need that blouse... love it! Great pins :)
ReplyDelete-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven
I want all of these things too! Great minds think alike!
ReplyDeleteI love that idea! I've been wanting that clutch and market tote too! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI posted about those marley lilly clutches a while back..I love them!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea... to 'pin' your Christmas wish list! I like it! ..and I may have to steal it! :)
ReplyDeletei want one of those clutches. and i'm not even a monogram fan.
ReplyDeletemybagofsunshine.blogspot
So cute! I love those wristlets... will I get looked at funny if I get one even if I'm not a sorority girl? lol I'm gonna need to start a Christmas list board now...
ReplyDelete*Krystina
www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com
Love your list! I'm def going to add that cute basket to my list...only in light blue for the tarheels! Thanks for getting my wheels turning on the Xmas list...I LOVE that it's time to get started on that!
ReplyDelete