Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Fevah//Rally for 1000

First of all, YOU need to go follow the amazingly wonderful Tara at Fabulous but Evil.


Homegirl is awesome. She is so good about commenting, responding to tweets and emails and she is just a dag-on awesome blogger. Check her out and help her reach those quadruple digits!!

Now, 
Christmas Fever, Do you have it? That warm snuggly feeling you get when you know Christmas is coming soon? Christmas Fever is sneaking up on me and I think it's because I am so excited about Sawyer having his first Christmas experience this year.

But another reason I am so pumped? I can hardly wait to decorate, especially now that Pinterest has equipped me with tons of ideas and inspiration. Here are some of my faves.

via
this is a little too "busy" for me, I mainly just like the candle-holders with the ornaments on top
via
in the process of making these RIGHT NOW.
via
just not in those colors...
via
who HASN'T pinned this?
via
replace my leaf "E' with a garland "E"
via

5 comments:

  1. I have done two holiday crafts thanks to pinterest too! Thinking about doing another one today too. Whoops should be cleaning the house though!

    So glad you decided to link up and spread the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet words! Means so much to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeyy that is so nice!
    Btw. Im inviting you to my International giveaway where price is bag full of gifts! You can join it here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the feeling! I'm SO excited for the holidays and agree that Pinterest is going to make it that much more fun with all the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much your sense of style! Really nice post!!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete