Friday, November 18, 2011

Look-A-Like Linkup

I am linking up with Mrs. Monologues for Look-A-Like Friday


Don't these guys look a like to ya'll?

Ian Somerholder aka Damon from Vampire Dairies, 

Chace Crawford aka Nate Archibald from Gossip Girl

They've both got that piercing eyes, strong jawline, scruffy sexy hair thing going.
I don't watch either show (but did love the GG books), but when I turned on CW not to long ago I couldn't tell which show was on because these guy look so much alike. Then the Ian guy was all vampire-y and stuff so I figured it out.

Now, go visit Mrs. M and link up!

3 comments:

  1. OMG they totally look alike! Bahaha, that is great. I am so glad you decided to link up! I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. they really look alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. i totally agree. you so called it. i prefer chace though. such a hottie. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete