Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh how Pinteresting...

bleh, I have been out with a nasty stomach bug, but I am back and ready for action today!

I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"


The ECU football season is slowly coming to an end and I am sad about that, but on the bright side Carolina basketball season begins this Friday night so that makes me happy!


Last year on the day Carolina played Duke I was in the hospital about to have Sawyer, but I would love to have a party one day during the Carolina vs. Duke game.
via
party tablescape
via
awesome carolina cake
via


BUT we still have one home game and a few away games, so I am still rocking my purple & gold...

via
via
via
via
So, go link up!! And Go Pirates & Heels!

6 comments:

  1. Love the Carolina stuff. My fiance is getting his Doctorate there and I'm SOOO excited for basketball season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh those nails are so fun and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I love having basketball parties! We have them almost every saturday in March! They will be a whole lot cuter this year because of Pinterest!
    I'm so glad we get to enjoy both Pirate Football and Carolina Basketball for a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your pins!!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
    Come by and enter the GIVEAWAY!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those nails are crazy! i don't think i'd have enough time to do them, but i love the look. also love that outfit.. so comfy and cozy :)

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete