bleh, I have been out with a nasty stomach bug, but I am back and ready for action today!
The ECU football season is slowly coming to an end and I am sad about that, but on the bright side Carolina basketball season begins this Friday night so that makes me happy!
 |
Last year on the day Carolina played Duke I was in the hospital about to have Sawyer, but I would love to have a party one day during the Carolina vs. Duke game. via |
 |
party tablescape via |
 |
awesome carolina cake via |
BUT we still have one home game and a few away games, so I am still rocking my purple & gold...
So, go link up!! And Go Pirates & Heels!
Love the Carolina stuff. My fiance is getting his Doctorate there and I'm SOOO excited for basketball season.
ReplyDeleteahhh those nails are so fun and funky!
ReplyDeleteLove this post! I love having basketball parties! We have them almost every saturday in March! They will be a whole lot cuter this year because of Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we get to enjoy both Pirate Football and Carolina Basketball for a few weeks!
LOVE your pins!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
Come by and enter the GIVEAWAY!! <3
wow, those nails are crazy! i don't think i'd have enough time to do them, but i love the look. also love that outfit.. so comfy and cozy :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete