I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting
Since I am way too late to start decorating for Valentine's Day, I am working on getting things together for Easter!
![]() |
| so simple - just branches in a bucket with eggs via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| like the subway art AND the egg garland via |
![]() |
| hate to eat Peeps, but decorating with them could be fun! via |
| I think this would be cute with little hidden Easter eggs too! via. |






my work has blocked pinterest therefore i cannot see any of your pins :( however, i was just thinking about easter this past weekend! can't wait for spring!
ReplyDeleteI love that first photo. So cute for Easter. I love all of the spring colors. So bright and cheery. :)
ReplyDeleteCute ideas!! Love the branches idea the most!
ReplyDeleteI love the Easter theme! Very cute and springy.
ReplyDeletexo-Leah
http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/
I hate peeps too but I love that you can use them for decoration! So cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the Egg door decoration and the peeps, however my children LOVE to eat them....soooo...
ReplyDeletelovely pins, i love the flower wreath!
ReplyDeleteMy 2nd time linking up with you ladies for these pin ups! So fun =) Check out my pins if you have time, thanks!
Just Tututiny
All these pins make we wish it was spring!! I love Easter egg door decoration!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking how far away Easter is... but it's really not. going to be here before we know it!! crazy! great pins :)
ReplyDelete