Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting!"


Since Sir Sawbug will be turning ONE YEAR OLD next week (crazytown), I have been pinning away at gifts I'd like to get him... however my wallet and my pin board are not in sync so I had to limit myself big time. So I am breaking this down to what I wanted to buy and what I actually bought.

What I Wanted to Buy
Ragsland Team Spirit Applique in Purple
Ragsland T-Shirt in Purple
Mulberry Street Reversable Dog/Pirate Ship Longall
a Pirate ship and a brown dog = perfection.
Zuccini Smocked Sports Longall
Claver Pirate Sweater
Kitestrings Anchors Away pants

What I Actually Got Him
Carter's "First Mate" 2 Pack Set
Arizona Cargo pants (in black, navy & khaki since they were only $5 a piece), my little monkey's legs are growing way too fast
Arizona Infant Gingham shirt
America Living Plaid Shirt (only because it matches these dark green corduroys he has perfectly and it was on sale

couldn't resist these precious purple items, despite the high price of the longall, but the t-shirt was on sale for $10 so I snatched it up!
Ragsland Team Spirit Applique in Purple
Ragsland T-Shirt in Purple
And of course one more longall because they're so dag-on cute..
Chez Ami by Patsy Aiken Designs Corduroy Overall 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it's only open three more days!

4 comments:

  1. Oh cute, cute, cute boy outfits!

    Have a great Wednesday girl!

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first pinterest entry with you gals - YAY!

    awww, the clothes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute outfits! I love the pirate outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Carters stuff. And cargo pants on little guys are just so cute. Just wait until he figures out pockets! :D They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete