Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Target Tuesday: Travel Style

It's time for Target Tuesday with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil
Since I am not only exceptionally excited about my up-coming European adventure, but also exceptionally OCD, I have already started my packing list for the occasion. I have listed the clothes to pack and outfits to make out of said clothes and of course what I plan to wear on the plane. 

Here is my idea of the perfect travel outfit (sadly I couldn't find a denim jacket at Target, but everything else is from there and detailed below).
travelOutfit

Maxi skirts/dresses are great to travel in because they are so flowy and comfortable, and by adding the denim jacket, I can either take it off if it's hot on the plane/in the airport or keep it on if it's freezing (as it usually is). I love to wear a  hat when traveling because usually my hair gets all kind of crazy from being smushed while sleeping, or all tangled from my suitcase straps.

Mossimo Brown Fedora with Crochet Band 

Sequin Gold Long Necklace with Stone 

Mossimo White tank

Mossimo Jersey Maxi Skirt 
Multi Bangle Bracelet with Charms - Gold
Now, go link up with Tara!

12 comments:

  1. love that skirt! so cute! just started following you!

    with love,
    meg

    follow me @http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste in clothes!! I like the outfit you put together. The skirt and tank top look nice together.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many fun things. i love that skirt, it definitely looks comfy for travel.
    and i love target's tanks. i probably have like a bajillion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh pretty I love that entire outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that maxi skirt!! I need to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time visiting your blog. Found you from Target Tuesday! Yeah! Newest follower. I love the outfit you created. Gonna have to check out that pink skirt...super fab!! Oh, thank the Lord for Target!! Cheers!!

    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fabulous outfit! I love wearing things like that to travel in. So comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect outfit for a summer day! i have those sandals (i bought them in white last year and i LOVE them;i will definitely have to invest in another color this summer!)

    what a cute blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the maxi skirt!! Especially with the denim jacket! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! You styled this really well! Love the maxi!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like :)

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete