Since I am not only exceptionally excited about my up-coming European adventure, but also exceptionally OCD, I have already started my packing list for the occasion. I have listed the clothes to pack and outfits to make out of said clothes and of course what I plan to wear on the plane.
Here is my idea of the perfect travel outfit (sadly I couldn't find a denim jacket at Target, but everything else is from there and detailed below).
Maxi skirts/dresses are great to travel in because they are so flowy and comfortable, and by adding the denim jacket, I can either take it off if it's hot on the plane/in the airport or keep it on if it's freezing (as it usually is). I love to wear a hat when traveling because usually my hair gets all kind of crazy from being smushed while sleeping, or all tangled from my suitcase straps.
Now, go link up with Tara!

I love love love that skirt!
ReplyDeletelove that skirt! so cute! just started following you!
ReplyDeletewith love,
meg
follow me @http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com/
Love those sandals!!
ReplyDeleteYou have great taste in clothes!! I like the outfit you put together. The skirt and tank top look nice together.
ReplyDeletehttp://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
so many fun things. i love that skirt, it definitely looks comfy for travel.
ReplyDeleteand i love target's tanks. i probably have like a bajillion.
Oooh pretty I love that entire outfit!!
ReplyDeleteI love that maxi skirt!! I need to get one!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time visiting your blog. Found you from Target Tuesday! Yeah! Newest follower. I love the outfit you created. Gonna have to check out that pink skirt...super fab!! Oh, thank the Lord for Target!! Cheers!!
ReplyDeleteBecause Shanna Said So
That is a fabulous outfit! I love wearing things like that to travel in. So comfy!
ReplyDeleteperfect outfit for a summer day! i have those sandals (i bought them in white last year and i LOVE them;i will definitely have to invest in another color this summer!)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute blog you have :)
Love the maxi skirt!! Especially with the denim jacket! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! You styled this really well! Love the maxi!
ReplyDeletePS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like :)
ox from NYC!
-davie+erica
LPFashionPhilosophy