Thursday, February 2, 2012

big announcement

I interrupt my scheduled post about my awesome new experience with freezer cooking to inform ya'll of some extraordinarily awesome news...


... no I am not pregnant


and no John Krasinski did not finally come to his senses and dump Emily Blunt to run away with me...


I, Lauren Harrell Edmondson, am going to PARIS & ROME... for FREE.



My mother-in-law is taking a group of students on a tour from April 8th through 15th and because two more people joined the tour, I am can go as a chaperone at no cost.


Since it is such late notice I have so much to do though! I need to get my name changed on my passport (it's still in my maiden name), I need to lose some lbs., and I definitely need to do some SHOPPING.


So, so very excited!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome Lauren! So excited for you. You'll have a great time I'm certain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I totally thought you were pregnant! haha..But Paris? For FREE?? Holy cow that is amazing!!! SO so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting!!! I loved Paris, and Rome is still on my "to see" list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What good luck! Sometimes timing works out in your favor! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous and excited for you!! Visiting Europe is definitely on my "list of things to do before I have babies". Hopefully I can really make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is wonderful news. i hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how freaking awesome!! SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete