... no I am not pregnant
and no John Krasinski did not finally come to his senses and dump Emily Blunt to run away with me...
I, Lauren Harrell Edmondson, am going to PARIS & ROME... for FREE.
My mother-in-law is taking a group of students on a tour from April 8th through 15th and because two more people joined the tour, I am can go as a chaperone at no cost.
Since it is such late notice I have so much to do though! I need to get my name changed on my passport (it's still in my maiden name), I need to lose some lbs., and I definitely need to do some SHOPPING.
So, so very excited!
Awesome Lauren! So excited for you. You'll have a great time I'm certain.
ReplyDeleteOk I totally thought you were pregnant! haha..But Paris? For FREE?? Holy cow that is amazing!!! SO so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!!! I loved Paris, and Rome is still on my "to see" list. :-)
ReplyDeleteSo super jealous!
ReplyDeleteWhat good luck! Sometimes timing works out in your favor! ;D
ReplyDeletehow exciting!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJealous and excited for you!! Visiting Europe is definitely on my "list of things to do before I have babies". Hopefully I can really make it happen.
ReplyDeletethat is wonderful news. i hope you have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeletehow freaking awesome!! SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete