Since Sir Sawbug will be turning
ONE YEAR OLD next week (crazytown), I have been pinning away at gifts I'd like to get him... however my wallet and my pin board are not in sync so I had to limit myself
big time. So I am breaking this down to what I
wanted to buy and what I actually bought.
What I Wanted to Buy
What I Actually Got Him
 |
| Arizona Cargo pants (in black, navy & khaki since they were only $5 a piece), my little monkey's legs are growing way too fast |
I
couldn't resist these precious purple items, despite the high price of the longall, but the t-shirt was on sale for $10 so I snatched it up!
And of course one more longall because they're so dag-on cute..
Don't forget to
enter my giveaway, it's only open three more days!

Oh cute, cute, cute boy outfits!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Wednesday girl!
xoxo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com
My first pinterest entry with you gals - YAY!
ReplyDeleteawww, the clothes are so cute!
Such cute outfits! I love the pirate outfits!
ReplyDeleteLove the Carters stuff. And cargo pants on little guys are just so cute. Just wait until he figures out pockets! :D They grow up way too fast.
ReplyDelete