Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Target Tuesday

I'm linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday!




It's almost that time of year again sigh, swimsuit season.
There are a few suits I actually like at Target right now, now just making myself ready to actually wear them is the hard part....

Mossimo 1 Piece Swimsuit - Black/White Print
Junior's Vintage 1-Piece Swimsuit

Mossimo Women's Mix & Match Swimwear Collection - Purple

Xhilaration Juniors 2-Piece Tankini Swimsuit


Mossimo Women's Ruffled 2-Piece Tankini Swimsuit




Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a monogrammed vanity tray (choose from two), only four more days to enter!

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these! It's hard to pick my favorite, but I think maybe the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute! I have the black one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in denial about shopping for swimsuits for another couple of months. It's my least favorite time of the year but the ones you found are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue one is my favorite! Looks like a sailor :)

    Happy that one pieces are making a comeback! It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vintage 1 piece is my fave, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve those suits!! I'm still carrying some baby weight so I doubt this body will see a bikini this year but I could totally see myself in the first one!

    www.hgifford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete