yay! I made it to
100 followers yesterday, so to celebrate I am not only going to be hosting a giveaway
next Monday, but I also made my lil ole blog Facebook official!
So go on over to the new
"On a lighter note.." Facebook page and hit that little thumbs up button (this will also get you an entry in the giveaway on Monday). Thanks!
Also, can we talk about how cute my precious child is real quick? Josh's cousin
Michelle snapped these pictures at Christmas and I haven't had a chance to share them yet...
 |
| The deer in the headlights look |
 |
| putting bows on Daddy's head |
 |
| (L-R) Sawyer's cousins Wallace (Michelle's son) & Cameron |
 |
| with his Great-Grandma Ethel |
CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 100! And yeah, your little red head is pretty dang cute! :D
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is great
ReplyDelete