Monday, January 23, 2012

Freezer Cooking maybe?

Ok. Life with a crazy job, 11 month old baby, 100 lbs of chocolate lab and husband is getting more and more stressful. Then add getting home late and having to throw together dinner while husband watches baby and it gets even crazier.

So, in order to get my blood pressure at bay and to keep me from killing Josh, I think I've decided to start doing some freezer meals.

I've been pinning and reading some great blogs that feature freezer/crockpot cooking such as :
Mama & Baby Love
  What's Cooking Chicago
(who HASN'T seen this awe-inspiring pin?)
Skinny CrockPot

Crockpot 365

So next Sunday, I think I am going to start cooking and freezing. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. it is sooooo convienent to cook ahead of time! i work on MTW from 7-7 and it is so nice for david to just have to warm up the meals on those days! let us know how it goes...and what youcook!

    ReplyDelete