Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Five

I'm joining Miss Hopsy at Monograms & Manicures for Friday Five to discuss all the lovely little things that are making my world go 'round this week.

1.) Sawyer's upcoming birthday
The idea of not only celebrating his very first birthday, but also getting to decorate Pirate-style is so exciting. In fact, my Pinterest is over-run with ideas for the big day!


2.) My first ever giveaway 
On Monday, Jan. 30 I will celebrate reaching 100 followers by giving away your an item of your choosing (from the options below)! Make sure you come by so you can enter.
or

3.) UNC 74, NCSU 55
The Heels won last night. I mean REALLY won. Beating NCSU and making me one happy Carolina girl.
via
4.) WeightWatchers seems to be working
I can tell a difference in how my clothes are fitting and I am pleased with how well I've stuck with the points system. 

5.) Jolly Skull Beer Fest
Joshua is heading to Greenville with his buddies and brother for the Jolly Skull Beer Fest and he is so excited. I am even more excited because I don't have to be the one to chauffeur them around since our friend Chris' mom so graciously volunteered. 

1 comment:

  1. Those pirate birthday ideas are so cute!
    I will definitely have to come back to enter your giveaway! :)

    Link up your Friday Favorites with me!
    Have a great day!
    Angela | PoodlePoddles

    ReplyDelete