Thursday, January 19, 2012

tagged.


Good morning! The lovely Mrs. Elizabeth @ David & Elizabeth tagged me in this fun post, so it's my turn to answer the questions.

The Rules

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
**************************************************

11 Fun (or not so fun) Facts:

1. I have a major slight obsession with HGTV and could spend hours in home decor stores (including the home sections of Marshalls, Ross & TJ Maxx)

2. I have 8 birth marks. I don't mean those little dark moles/sports, I mean five darker brown patches that are bigger than a quarter. Only like 5 are where everyone can see them, especially a long oval shaped one on my calf. My parents thought I had this disease called "Cafe Au Lait" that results in lots of birth marks on people, but one of the common side affects of the disease is stunted growth.. I'm 5'9 so obviously it's not an issue.

3. Josh and I watch reality shows on the History Channel, Discovery and A&E like it's our job. Our favorites are Moonshiners, Sons of Guns, Deadliest Catch, Pawn Stars and American Pickers

4. I leave a trail of bobbi pins wherever I go. I can't help it. They either fall out of my hair or I take them out and mean to put them back in but forget. Josh HATES it.

5. The sound of something clicking their nails together makes me want to die.

6. I say "I love you" at the end of EVERY phone conversation with my family, Josh and best friends. I just like it to the the last thing I say to them.

7.  I am a complete sci-fi/fantasy nerd when it comes to movies. I love Underworld, Dune, superhero movies, Star Wars and the like. 

8. I have lived in five different houses, all in the same county, but I consider the first one I ever lived in "our old house".

9. I have a new-found bangle addiction. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous.

10. I hate coupons. I wish I could get into the craze, but if I have to search and search for a coupon then read the fine print and then find out which store will accept them, I'd rather just not save $2. Props to those who enjoy it and make lots of money doing it.

11. I have intense road rage. Like I've been known to yell at people, climb out of the car a few times and make not nice hand gestures. (sorry if you're reading this daddy)

******************************************************************

Elizabeth's questions:

1. what three words best describe you?
organized, eclectic and sarcastic

2. if you could change one physical trait about yourself what would it be?
my thighs. I have a big butt and it is apparently in competition with them.

3. would you go back to high school? middle school?
I would love to go back for a week and re-do a lot of high school. but I would hate to be back there again for four whole years.

4. what is your favorite gemstone?
I like sapphires, mainly because they're my birthstone but I think amethyst are gorgeous as well.

5. are you a spender or a saver?
spender, big time.

6. what is your favorite sports team?
ECU Pirates during football season, UNC Tarheels during basketball season

7. if you could live abroad anywhere, where would it be? why?
San Juan, Puerto Rico. Beautiful city full of rich culture.

8. coke or pepsi?
Pepsi!!! (NC pride)

9. what is your "go to" meal? care to share the recipe?
My go-to meal is "Bubble Up Enchiladas". They are so easy and delicious and low in fat if you do it right. 

10. who is your favorite celebrity?
I love Emma Stone. She is funny in a dry sarcastic way and I love that she's a ginger :)
11. what are you most excited about for 2012?
Sawyer's FIRST birthday!

***************************************************************
My questions for you:
1. If you got to choose your name what would it be?
2. Who is your favorite (clothing) designer?
3. What is your biggest "what if" moment?
4. What is your go-to method for relieving stress?
5. If you could have any occupation what would it be?
6. What's your favorite way to kill time?
7. If you could only watch ONE tv show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. Do you have a signature hairstyle or a "go-to" look? What is it?
9. How do you spend most weekends (when you have nothing specific planned)?
10.  Wal-Mart or Target?
11. What do you call a carbonated beverage? (i.e. pop, soda, a drink, coke)

***************************************************************
i tag:
Ashleigh @ Waking Up in Vegas
Lyndsey @ The Loflands
Melissa @ A Lot of Moving
Jaclyn @ These Hands
Laura @ Life of Lu


3 comments:

  1. Pepsi!!!!!!!!!! And I say I Love You at the end of calls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally go back and try a redo of high school too! And sapphire's my birthstone too! It's the prettiest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag. and those questions are hard I am going to have to really think of my answers not to mentions questions.

    ReplyDelete