I'm linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday!
It's almost that time of year again sigh, swimsuit season.
There are a few suits I actually like at Target right now, now just making myself ready to actually wear them is the hard part....
![]() |
| Mossimo 1 Piece Swimsuit - Black/White Print |
![]() |
| Junior's Vintage 1-Piece Swimsuit |
![]() |
| Mossimo Women's Mix & Match Swimwear Collection - Purple |
![]() |
| Xhilaration Juniors 2-Piece Tankini Swimsuit |
![]() |
| Mossimo Women's Ruffled 2-Piece Tankini Swimsuit |
Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a monogrammed vanity tray (choose from two), only four more days to enter!








I love all of these! It's hard to pick my favorite, but I think maybe the black one!
ReplyDeleteThose are all so cute! I have the black one :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in denial about shopping for swimsuits for another couple of months. It's my least favorite time of the year but the ones you found are pretty cute!
ReplyDeleteThe blue one is my favorite! Looks like a sailor :)
ReplyDeleteHappy that one pieces are making a comeback! It's about time.
I love the last one! :)
ReplyDeleteThe vintage 1 piece is my fave, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLOve those suits!! I'm still carrying some baby weight so I doubt this body will see a bikini this year but I could totally see myself in the first one!
ReplyDeletewww.hgifford.blogspot.com