Okay I feel like I have to confess this.
Husband recently decided it was time to cancel my credit cards because I have no self-control we need to consolidate some debt, so I of course decided to make a few quick purchases before I could no longer "afford" to do so...
First at Forever 21 - and before you judge please remember that I got all this for a grand total of only $87
 |
| Sleeveless Vertical Striped shirt |
 |
| Essential Polka Dot Tie Neck dress |
 |
| Layered Neon necklace |
 |
| Colorful Pattern necklace |
 |
| Patterned Lace tank |
 |
| Buttoned Shoulder top |
Then at
NY&Co, where I found an amazing sale to go along with my amazing coupon I got all these things for only
$112
 |
| Paisley Tunic in "Aging Apricot" |
 |
| Pink capris |
I've actually already put these to good use see:
 |
| 7th Avenue crop in "Grey Whisper" |
I already wore these too!
 |
| One Pocket Short Sleeve tunic |
 |
| Sleeveless Ruffle Blouse |
So yes, sue me - I am a little bit addicted to a good buy and a great outfit. But, my days of secretly splurging have been put to an abrupt halt by Mr. Edmondson.
Ooohhh you got some really cute stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteI love both of these stores! You got some really cute outfits!
ReplyDeleteI really like the lace tank from Forever 21! I used to love Ny and Co, and you got really cute stuff, but their sales are not like what they once were. I remember being able to get pants on clearance for under $10! Those days are gone now!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great items.
ReplyDelete