Apparently, my strange brain agrees because I have been legit dreaming about the Lilly Pulitzer Ashlynn dress the past couple of nights. In the dream I am either wearing the dress and it keeps disappearing off of me or I am standing in a dressing room trying on the dress over and over. Yes, I am aware of how strange that is, but how could you not dream about a dress this perfect?
I actually tweeted/instagrammed about the dress/dreams yesterday and Lilly Pulitzer replied and liked my picture (insert fan-girl moment here)!
I am so in love with their entire Spring 2014 (and others) line and wish I had all the money in the world to buy everything (well every top and every dress that is A-Lined, because Lilly shifts + my hips = bad).
![]() |
| Briella Fit & Flare Dress via |
![]() |
| Leona Zip Up via |
![]() |
| Delray Tunic via |
![]() |
| Riley infinity scarf via |
Do you have a favorite Lilly item that you're lusting over?






I WANT EVERYTHING MAKE IT STOP
ReplyDeleteI am in love with every elsa tunic that comes out. Have yet to add any to my wardrobe but hoping to soon! I love it all. Lilly can do no wrong in my book.
ReplyDelete