Wednesday, February 12, 2014

for the love of Lilly

It's no secret that I have an unhealthy obsession with Lilly Pulitzer. I know the brand has its share of haters (I once overheard someone say my Lilly maxi dress looked like a 70s tablecloth once at a wedding) but the prints, design and stories behind the brand are glorious (in my opinion). I just wish the prices were as fantastic.

Apparently, my strange brain agrees because I have been legit dreaming about the Lilly Pulitzer Ashlynn dress the past couple of nights. In the dream I am either wearing the dress and it keeps disappearing off of me or I am standing in a dressing room trying on the dress over and over. Yes, I am aware of how strange that is, but how could you not dream about a dress this perfect?

I actually tweeted/instagrammed about the dress/dreams yesterday and Lilly Pulitzer replied and liked my picture (insert fan-girl moment here)!

I am so in love with their entire Spring 2014 (and others) line and wish I had all the money in the world to buy everything (well every top and every dress that is A-Lined, because Lilly shifts + my hips = bad).

Briella Fit & Flare Dress
via
Leona Zip Up
via
Delray Tunic
via
Riley infinity scarf
via

Do you have a favorite Lilly item that you're lusting over?

2 comments:

  1. I WANT EVERYTHING MAKE IT STOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with every elsa tunic that comes out. Have yet to add any to my wardrobe but hoping to soon! I love it all. Lilly can do no wrong in my book.

    ReplyDelete