We are so pumped that this year we will get to celebrate Christmas with Sawyer! I have had even more fun buying his stuff than making my own list so I am linking up with
Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday to talk about the fun stuff we (and our families) have gotten him so far...
We also have him a few things we couldn't find at Target like this super awesome play tent and tunnel set with a ball pit!
 |
| Megaland Pop-Up Playset from Toys R Us |
and a Mater (from Cars) ride on Power Wheel!
 |
| Power Wheels "Mater" from Toys R Us |
And of course he needs some Carolina Tarheels paraphernalia for basketball season from Johnny T-Shirt
But don't worry, he got some more Pirate gear too from Dowdy Student Store
Aww he's gonna have the best Christmas ever! :) I can't wait to have the same fun with my baby for next Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHe is going to have an awesome christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great gifts! Christmas time is 100 times better when there are little ones involved. Love the Carolina stuff too ;)
ReplyDeleteSawyer is going to rack up at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I'm so excited to buy my Godson Christmas presents.
ReplyDeleteWallace is getting a Laugh and Learn puppy too!
ReplyDelete