Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boy Bandemia - prepare yourself

Stop. 

Now, take a look at this.


This is Boy Bandemia - a new boy band consisting of four amazing East Carolina University (woop woop woop yeaaahhh) students in the Physicians Assistant program who were tasked with coming up with a presentation encouraging people to quit smoking for one of their classes.

My second-cousin-in-law (aka Josh's cousin) Michelle, who met the guys through her job at Laupus Library (our medical library at ECU) has kind of become their "manager", helping the guys by not only spreading their story but also using her super photography skills to do a photo shoot in true boy-band style. Check these out...

their album cover
back of the album
I can personally say that I fell into the little teenage trap of "oh, look how cool I am with a Marlboro Light in my fingers as I pretend to inhale" when I was younger. It didn't last long since I am seriously allergic to cigarette smoke but still, those few weeks were still too long.




he's my favorite

So, go out and share the wealth. Share it with your friends and family, if you're a teacher, show it to your students to prevent smoking or better yet put it ALLLLLL OVER Facebook and Twitter. Now.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thanks for the post I know the guys will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete