Monday, July 23, 2012

hair help.

I need a hair change. 

I have been so fed up with my long locks lately that it ends up in a side-braided ponytail by the end of almost every day. So, I need your help.

Right now, it's just long and has a few layers. Mind you, my hair is SUPER thin so when I don't take the time to curl it (which is just about every single day) and just straighten it out, it's nice and stringy.

currently
It's been through all sorts of stages...

really short my sophomore year of college with bangs
which grew out to look like this...
I just realized that Mac is in the background of this picture :( miss that sweet baby
then I let it grow long again and had some bangs..
then I grew the bangs out and just swept them to the side...
after I had Sawyer I cut it short again with some side-swept bangs
And I haven't cut it since then. So now it has no bangs, just semi-long pieces in the front that have to be pulled back.

hence, the side-braid.



Now, I don't know what I want. 
I am not really big on having it super short like it was my sophomore year, because when it's that short, you have no choice but to fix it every day, otherwise it just lays there all flat. But I don't want it long and stringy either. 

I like this look, but maybe with a little more length. 

or this one...

Help?! Do you like the ideas, or maybe one of the cuts I used to have?

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair super short!! Do it! I love the Kristin Cavallari look! Or Chelsea Kane

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I chopped all my hair off last summer, I took that exact picture of Kristin to my hairdresser! I loved mine like that, but I did miss just being able to throw it in a ponytail anytime I wanted :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I chopped all my hair off last summer, I took that exact picture of Kristin to my hairdresser! I loved mine like that, but I did miss just being able to throw it in a ponytail anytime I wanted :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when it grew out.

    ReplyDelete