Just a few random pins lately...![]() |
| yes, that is a Chocolate lab holding a Christmas stocking - this WILL be in Sawyer's closet. via |
![]() |
| Breda "Jordan" watch - cheaper than Michael Kors at $37 and still the look I want via |
![]() |
| Red Velvet Cake Batter dip!?! Yes please. via |
![]() |
| story of my life. |
![]() |
| Camp Shirt from Old Navy - only $17.50 at Old Navy - need this for football season via |
![]() |
| I can't resist anything Pirate... via |
![]() |
| Poor Toby - so ready for The Office to come back via |
![]() |
| sunken little sitting area in the middle of the pool. I die. via |









Stopping by from the link up, loving and wanting that watch!
ReplyDeleteHahah I love the hair tie one. It's so true! Either that or the three times pulls your face back and you look like Joan Rivers ;P Great pins!
ReplyDeleteChecking out your blog via thevintageapple- the heading of your blog made me laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteThe hairtie pic is hilarious- no joke, I snapped mine last night! Nothing like having to tie the ends together, making it smaller, and still having the loose ponytail.
http://mellielorissa.blogspot.com/
Love the Toby one haha. Too funny :) And totally agree about the hair tie! Love your blog too, glad I found it! :)
ReplyDeleteJayda
http://www.singoutyoursong.com/
fun pins.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing... re-pinning some!!!
Awesome pins! I hope your having a great day.
ReplyDeleteThe cake batter dip looks delicious! I'm going to have to give that a try next time I throw a party.
ReplyDeleteThat last one is amazing!!!
ReplyDelete