Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting!



Just a few random pins lately...

yes, that is a Chocolate lab holding a Christmas stocking - this WILL be in Sawyer's closet.
via
Breda "Jordan" watch - cheaper than Michael Kors at $37 and still the look I want
via
Red Velvet Cake Batter dip!?! Yes please.
via
story of my life.
Camp Shirt from Old Navy - only $17.50 at Old Navy - need this for football season
via


I can't resist anything Pirate...
via

Poor Toby - so ready for The Office to come back
via

sunken little sitting area in the middle of the pool. I die.
via

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up, loving and wanting that watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I love the hair tie one. It's so true! Either that or the three times pulls your face back and you look like Joan Rivers ;P Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking out your blog via thevintageapple- the heading of your blog made me laugh!!!

    The hairtie pic is hilarious- no joke, I snapped mine last night! Nothing like having to tie the ends together, making it smaller, and still having the loose ponytail.

    http://mellielorissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Toby one haha. Too funny :) And totally agree about the hair tie! Love your blog too, glad I found it! :)

    Jayda
    http://www.singoutyoursong.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun pins.
    thanks for sharing... re-pinning some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pins! I hope your having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cake batter dip looks delicious! I'm going to have to give that a try next time I throw a party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigma Solve LLC Company has a highly experienced and professional team of Volusion™ e-commerce site developers.The overall combined experience of our Volusion™ team developers stands to more then 15 years.
    Volusion
    AUSTRALIA
    Sigma Solve LLC
    30 Chappell Drive, Wantirna South, Victoria -3152 - Phone: +61 39 8375464

    ReplyDelete