Thursday, July 26, 2012

Eff.Marry.Kill.

It's time for Eff. Marry. Kill. with Michelle @ The Vintage AppleHeather @ Blonde, Undercover Blonde

I am SO glad that these lovely ladies brought back this link-up!

So here is my Eff, Marry, Kill - True Blood Edition

And yes, it was ABSolutely (haha, see what I did there?) to find shirtless pictures of all three. yum-o.

Eff - Jason Stackhouse - he is just delicious, and while he is quite the lady's man, he isn't really into settling down, therefore he is just eff-able.

Marry - Alcide Herveaux - He just seems like a big, strong protector man, and such a teddy bear, except you know the whole "wolf" thing. And just look at him.

Kill - Bill Compton - For some reason he seems a little pathetic to me, and whiney and I hate the way he says "Sookie" for some reason.

Also, if you've never watched the show, you should not only do that, but also read the books (The Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris) they're even better. Be warned though - True Blood is a little hardcore - lots of sex, blood and rock & roll language

What about you? Which ones would you eff, marry or kill. 

10 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read The Sookie books but haven't yet! I've never seen True Blood (I know, I know) but hellllllo boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheer amount of abs in the pictures you found make me wonder if this link-up should be renamed Eff, Eff and Eff. Haha!! Love your reason for the way he says "Sookie." I once broke up with a guy for breathing too loudly through his nose, so I feel you on the "little" things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, how could you? I really don't want to kill any of them, I love them all so much. This one is way hard, but I think eff Alcide (I'm really not sure why Sookie keeps putting it off!), marry Bill (Team Bill FTW), kill Jason. Not that I want to kill Jason - it's more that I think natural selection will probably do away with Jason sooner or later, 'cause he's about as dumb as a bag of hammers. Beautiful, but dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm going with your picks. I can't stand Bill. He's just whiney! And Jason is too dumb to keep after sex. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list and I totally agree with your choices! Bill has bugged me since day one, ESPECIALLY with how he says "Sookaaaa" Great photos too! Yum.

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to hop on this True Blood bandwagon. Everyone says it's so good and those half naked men wouldn't be too hard to look at for an hour every week ;) Love your new header, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief, lady. How can we possibly choose???

    I just want to eff & marry Alcide. The rest of you can fight over the others. Although, if Eric was on the list...that would be a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with you! I cant stand Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since I haven't seen the show I'm agreeing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I 100% agree with you! I'm done with Bill. If Eric was on he list, that would be a whole other bottle of True Blood. :-)

    ReplyDelete