- I ended #RawWeek2013 with a bang on Friday night with a very healthy helping of seafood (crab legs are my favorite), look for a post about my raw experience this week.
- Saturday morning Sawyer went with his Mimi to see some baby rabbits that her school's FFA is raising.
|I am in total denial about how big he looks here.|
- Then I spent most of the morning and early afternoon prepping for a baby shower I helped host in Raleigh on Sunday (expect a whole post on that).
- We took Sawyer on over to my Papa's so he could enjoy more time on his little go-kart (which he is now calling his "twuck"). And he had a ball.
|Josh guarding the hill to be sure Sawyer didn't try to fly down it into Papa's garden.|
|he has such a pimpin' posture while driving.|
then he decided to do doughnuts which was amazing, listen to him saying "ahhhhh" the whole time haha.
- Then we went to a graduation pig-pickin for my cousin Donald (who I call Pookie), which I will post about later this week too, that big 6 foot something young man is the "baby" of the grandkids and the only boy.