Wednesday, April 24, 2013

haircut gone wrong.

look at this beautiful girl.

This is Cassie (just one name) and you may know her from the movie Step Up 2 or from the music world where she has hits like "Official Girl" with Lil Wayne and "The Boys" with Nicki Minaj, along with other songs.

But she's had a horrible haircut for awhile now, and I just can't get over it. Look at this:


why?! Why is this hairstyle cool? And it isn't just poor Cassie that is has been misled into thinking this is a great style...

Mel B (or in the eyes of every 90s girl, Scary Spice)
via

little Willow Smith...
via
and Lindsey Pavao from the first season of "The Voice"


Am I missing something here? is my style totally off and this is actually a great cut?

5 comments:

  1. I must be missing something, too! Because that is just ugly. WHY?! Cassie was beautiful before!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude don't you know that half shaved heads bring all the boys to the yard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no words. It's just too terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey watch it missy - I have a hair appointment next week and was totally planning to do this. I think it's totally me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just terrible. I had classmates that did that in high school and it wasn't any better than.

    ReplyDelete