![]() |
| via |
The band has a brand new hit entitled "Serving 30:2 Life" about basic life support and advanced cardiac life support featuring fellow PA student, AEDiva to the tune of "Low" by FloRida. Prepare yourself, it's amazing.
Check it out...
The group is being managed by my second-cousin-in-law (aka Josh's cousin) Michelle who met them through her job as the Collection Development Coordinator at ECU's medical library Laupus Library. They have been featured on the news (here), ECU's News Services (here and here) and on a few blogs (Pink Lou Lou & Story of My Life) and radio stations!
Visit the band's Facebook page for more information and their YouTube channel to view their videos!
\

Haha my brother graduated from PA school last May - I'm gunna have to send this to him!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I was at Duke teaching CPR and ACLS for the past 4 days.. had I known, this would have been added to the curriculum!!!!!! next time! GREAT JOB on the video!!!
ReplyDelete