I am linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup for "It's Okay Thursday"!
It's okay that I had to re-wash my hair this morning after already showering once this morning because the first time I "washed" my hair with conditioner. #hellogreasyhair
It's okay that my husband and I are obsessed with the show "Vikings" on the History Channel. (just don't tell Josh that I a little in love with the head viking played by Travis Fimmel, yum).
Look at him.
| via |
It's okay to hate going to the gym at lunch because you have to get ready all over again after working out (when you already had to do it once before work), but love it too because it's easier than waking up early in the morning.
It's okay that I have already totally planned and crafted my best friend Hope's baby shower... even though it isn't until June.
Sneak Peak
It's totally okay that I spent over $60 at our local monogramming place this year already, between Sawyer's outfits and several pregnant friends, I just can't help myself.
Thank goodness Friday is just around the corner!

Obsessed with that baby shower inspiration wall. You're going to rock it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute sneak peak! My husband loves the Vikings show I have not seen it yet. Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeletelove the baby shower ideas!! seriously impressive! and i have never heard of vikings!!
ReplyDeleteHelene in Between
We are watching Vikings too. I agree completely about Travis and I love the character! Can't wait to see the final baby shower product!
ReplyDeleteI may have to check out this show you're speak of if it has hot men in it. :D
ReplyDelete