Friday, June 10, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Jessica Simpson Collection

I'm a little angry at one of my new followers Rachel at Nothing rhymes with Rachel because on her Wednesday post she had a picture of a precious Jessica Simpson dress, which made me go to Jessica Simpson's website, which has now thrown me into coming up with a million excuses why I should whip out my credit card and go to town on these dresses.

Tulip Tunic Dress - $128 (luckily they only had this in a 6, so I couldn't get it)
Confetti Dress - $108
Belted Halter Dress -$98
Zip Front Seersucker Dress $128
V-Neck Ruffle Dress on sale for $89.99
Jersey Shirred Dress on sale for $79.99
Printed Cotton Party Dress - $138
Twist Front Floral Maxi Dress - $118
and also this precious Polka Dot Bikini - which is of course sold out now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG adorable stuff! My girl Jessica knows what she's doing! ;)

    ReplyDelete