bahahahaha i love it!
I am pretty sure I just laughed out loud on at least three separate occasions. My children must think I'm nuts. Hilarious!
These are too funny!!I gave you an award over on my blog!
These are too funny!I get so annoyed by improper grammar, but my mom WAS an english major... Love the blog! I'm a new follower!
Ha! I posted about how I love grammar, too, one time (....and then someone commented on one of my grammar mistakes in that post. Major embarrassment.). Love this post!
bahahahaha i love it!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure I just laughed out loud on at least three separate occasions. My children must think I'm nuts. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThese are too funny!!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award over on my blog!
These are too funny!
ReplyDeleteI get so annoyed by improper grammar, but my mom WAS an english major...
Love the blog! I'm a new follower!
Ha! I posted about how I love grammar, too, one time (....and then someone commented on one of my grammar mistakes in that post. Major embarrassment.). Love this post!
ReplyDelete