Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILW: Switching it Up

Usually I do a "Wordless Wednesday" but I felt like doing something a little different today, so I am linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday".

I'm loving this 6 Degrees Tube Ruffle Maxi from Belk, I am loving the $17.99 price tag even more! I have to travel to San Antonio, TX in July (yes I am prepared to sweat my booty off) for a conference for work so I am currently looking for some comfy travel clothes for the flight. I ALWAYS get cold on airplanes and I hate having to take a blanket so I am thinking a cotton maxi dress with a cardigan (if necessary) would be perfect for the flight from Raleigh to San Antonio then I could just whip off the sweater when we arrive.
I am also loving this Smocked Flora Paisley Maxi Dress from Forever21 for $27.80
And if I don't go the maxi route, I am loving this Ancient Society Dress at Francesca's Collection, which I can get for $19 instead of $38 if I like Francesca's Collections on Facebook!
I'm loving this Lilly Pulitzer "Betsy" Hotty Pink Dress I got for only $59.90 at the Rue La La Lilly sale the other day. (I will also love it if Josh isn't the one who finds it at the mail box, he won't understand how much I NEEDED it).


I am loving that "Pretty Little Liars" is back... I just wish it was as good as the books!

I'm loving Tresemme Tres Two hairspray, which I tried simply because Miss Pink Lou Lou said to :)
I am loving how much I already have planned for the Pirate shower I am giving my cousin-in-law Michelle and her hubby Eric for their future baby boy and for the Bachelorette Weekend for my bestie Hope.

graphics for the party invitations :)

Yay for trying new things, no YOU, go link up!

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' this list! Those dresses are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will SO take that cardigan off the moment you land! lol But you're prepared so I know you'll have a great time!

    And that's my faaavorite hairspray! Good recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that baby with the pirate football helmet on... Makes ya wanna say Aarrgghh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those dresses! I think the 6 degrees ruffle is my favorite and you can't beat that price! Those party invites are going to be too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the Ancient Society dress that is super hot!

    im reading the pll series right now and i am so addicted. i dont want them to end!

    oh im a new follower btw

    ReplyDelete