Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Target Tuesday: Just keep swimmin'

Good morning darlings (and dudes if you're of the male persuasion)

I am linking up with Tara at fabulous but evil. for Target Tuesday!

I am leaving for San Antonio, TX on the 10th for the NSPRA conference (which I think will be even more fun than last year's in Charlotte - especially since I was about 10 weeks pregnant then). But, right after the conference I'm joining Josh's entire family at the beach. Therefore, I need swim suits. Enter Target.







10 comments:

  1. i love the second suit!! flirty and fun without being...shall i say...skanky? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern of the first one! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gold broach and the purple one, fo sho!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the last one, shape and color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swimsuits! I looove the purple one! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll share the love by following me back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Found you via Target Tuesday! I love your picks. I've always been a little terrified of the one-piece, but those look great! I may have to give that purple one a try...

    Love your blog! New follower! Check m e out at www.poodleism.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the first one.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first and third...I can't decide which one I like better!

    xo
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete