Sawyer was a social butterfly and attended his first birthday party for the lovely lady below (pictured with her equally lovely mommy).
The party was a pool party, which her parents created by putting fun inflatable pools, a pool with a slide, a slip-n-slide and other water activities in their backyard. Sawyer had a good time and managed to stay happy the entire party.
That afternoon, we went to get my new BlackBerry activated since my other one broke and kept putting "y" and "i" all over the screen. (BTW, expect a bitter post about how wonderful it is to have to reprogram all your ringtones, re-download all your apps and such later this week).
Then Saturday night we went to a wedding shower at our friends Dana & Bradley's house for our friends Hope & Eric. Sawyer went for a little while, but decided he was too tired to party and went and stayed at my parents' house instead (who luckily live about 2 miles from Dana & Bradley).
![]() |
| Hope & Eric |
He loved it!
Sundays are always spent in T.Hall (where Josh's grandma and aunts & uncles live), and in the summers we spend even more time there at the pool.
![]() |
| don't you love how the garden is in the background?. |








how sweet is he in that little float?! love it!
ReplyDeleteLove that you're getting a tin roof, perfect for naps on rainy Sunday afternoons (I feel like there's a country song out there somewhere with that line...)
ReplyDeleteAlso, happy belated anniversary!!
these pictures are adorable. thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com